About AES Lab
The mission of the Advanced Electronic Systems Research Laboratory is to promote science in the advanced subjects of advanced electronic systems, as they are shaped by current scientific developments and market requirements that include embedded systems and electronic systems for metering, energy, control and communications. In the above disciplines research activities are related to the measurement, analysis, design, development and optimization of mathematical, algorithmic, experimental, empirical or other methods at the hardware or software level as well as the development, management and control of relevant international and national standards and specifications.
- Department of Information and Electronic Engineering
- International Hellenic University
- Alexander Campus - 57400 - Sindos, P.O. Box 141, Thessaloniki - Greece
- Tel: +30 2310 013429
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Homepage: https://aeslab.iee.ihu.gr